There are loads of ways you can all continue with your coding at home. Here are some examples:
- use Scratch like we do in school www.scratch.mit.edu - there are loads of tutorials you can follow, you might learn something new!
- go to https://code.org/athome where they have links to short educational videos, (eg. How computers work / How the internet works), and lots of ideas for you play around at home, including express courses for 4-8 year olds and 9-18 year olds, plus smart phone apps;
- take a Code Break with Hour of Code here at https://code.org/break;
- don't forget Google Legends (how to stay safe online) - just google it!
- and even playing Times Tables Rockstars - it all improves your hand/eye coordination and usage of keyboards. Oh, and your timestables!
If you make something fun, you can send it to us - we may feature it on our Facebook page!